Friday, December 7, 2007

Julia is on the move

Julia took 4 crawls to Daddy today. And the other day she took 2 to me. It happened so fast that I was not sure if it even really happened. But with Scott today she definitely was moving. The past week she has been really trying to move. She can be flat on her stomach and put herself in a sitting position. On Thursday (Dec. 6) I went in her room in the morning and she was just sitting there playing with her dolly. Playing she has been moving from her butt to a crawling position, then positioning herself differently then sitting back down. She will go in a complete circle sometimes. Being mobile just in time for the Christmas tree, but the tree might not be a problem this year, she is not to into it. She looks for a bit but then is off to something else. We will also see if she will walk early because she is always wanting to stand, I hope not I want to keep her little as long as I can. She is also trying to talk. She will say "huh" and then when you say something back to her she repeats herself, we go back and forth. I realized that I’m always saying hi, hi. That is what I think she is trying to mimic. She is also blowing air out of her mouth. She thinks it’s so funny. That last thing that she is doing with her mouth is making kinda like a tapping noise (she is taking her tongue and making a noise with it when she presses it to the roof of her mouth (does that make sense)).
So I’m thinking about starting to give her some of those Gerber puffs. They are supposed to just melt in their mouths. We really have not given Julia much of anything besides baby food. So I think this will be a good start.

And of course we got her pictures professionally taken for Christmas:

No comments: