Monday, April 14, 2008

Teething

My poor baby has been teething really bad the past week. But I think they finally broke through. Julia has not really showed to many signs of teething with her other 6 teeth but for the past couple of weeks I have noticed 2 upper teeth trying to break through and the past week she has been so cranky, and whiny. One minute she is all happy, laughing and playing and the next minute she is crying so hard. She was wanting to be held all the time too. And of course I did, I just felt so bad. She let me take a breif peek at her teeth and I think they did break through. Her mood has definatly changed and she is back to her normal loving self!!! My cousin and I were laughing and joking and he said couldn't babies come out with a full set of teeth. Now that is a funny image!!

No comments: